For the first time, Le Candiraton – Urban Laboratory is launching a major international competition of Designer Toys whose results will be given Saturday October 18 at the 4th annual festival BE MY TOYS, in Paris. In partnership with Maker/Seine – FabLab / ArtLab the winner gets to have the design made in to reality into a Art Toy and a co-production contract with Art2m who’s a company specialised in the production and dissemination of digital works of the arts, exclusive, custom designed and connected objects created by artists,designers and developers. Join the adventure and also elect and co-produce a Art Toy « Connected » project.
Three titles at stake: « Prix du public » (the Audience Award), « Prix des professionnels » (Award of professionals) and that of « Art Toy Connecté » (Art Toy Connected).
To win: a limited edition of your Art Toy, a co-production contract, briefcases POSCA… and many other prizes.
How to enter:
1. Competition reserved for over 18 years
2. Model your original Art Toy white version. All software 3D accepted.
3 Send 4 photos (jpeg / 72 DPI) of your Art Toy (a front view, a back view, two side views) and the following informations : name, age, country, name of Art Toy, 3 lines about the history of your Art Toy, e-mail, website, before 19th september 2014 at the following address : [email protected]
4. The 22nd september, your photos will be posted on the Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/be.my.toys
5. Mobilize your network ! Get your Art Toy known ! Three Art Toys who had the most « like » will be rewarded in the « Prix du Public » (Audience Award).
6. Voting closes 10th October 2014
7. The winners of the three categories – « Prix du public » (Audience Award), « Prix des professionnels » (Award of professionals) and that of « Art Toy Connecté » (Art Toy Connected –will be announced Saturday October 18 during a gala evening awards.