The classic JPX x COARSE “The Symbolism of Kachapati Ganesha” as well as the smaller 4″ Kachapati was released and sadly sold out far too quick. All is not lost as today JPX x COARSE has revealed the two new editions yesterday. Kachapati 4″ Be fearless & “Only keep the good” 3rd & 4th colourway as the Animal Parade continues to be one of the most affordable series from JPX x COARSE. As promised we bring you the release details.
คชาปติ/ Kachapati 4″ : be fearless
คชาปติ/ Kachapati 4″ : Only keep the good
Edition of 400 pcs worldwide.
Selling date: August 22,2020
Selling time: 11.00 am ( Thai time )
Selling price : 1,200 thb EACH (not include shipping cost)
- There will be 2 forms :
1 for being fearless (white ) and 1 for only keep the good (black)
- both local and international use the same submission forms for entries.
- customers can submit for both form but ONLY 1 pcs per color each.
- first come first serve basis, THE FORM WILL BE CLOSE ONCE IT REACH THE AMOUNT.
- our team will email the lucky customers within 24 hours
- after confirmations emails have been sent, customers will have to make payment within 48 hours after they receive a confirmation email.
- staff decisions are final.
JP TOYS Facebook ( Google doc form will be added at the time and date stated for you to fill in)
JPX page ( Google doc form will be added at the time and date stated for you to fill in)
and through all of JPX official distributors. *COUGH we heard there might be a CHASE colourway!
Check out the video below at Thailand Toy Expo where Ganesha was first shown.
JPX shared The Symbolism of Kachapati and its meaning.
You can get your daily Designer Toy fix from our TTC Mobile App. It’s free too! FREE! Download on the iPhone or Android smartphones. Search for “The Toy Chronicle” and all your Designer Toy wishes will come true! Pretty much.