We love a little JUDGE DREDD action at TTC HQ and today ThreeA x 2000 AD have announched a bigger and better JUDGE DREDD Collectible Figure in the new 1/6th Scale. We know you secretly want to scream ” I AM THE LAW”. With the new scale ThreeA have given ability to swap his iconic scowl for a gritted teeth expression, thats icing on a cake.
2000 AD and ThreeA proudly present the first release in the thrilling return to 1/6th Scale, the most feared lawman around – Judge Dredd!
Inspired by the art of Brian Bolland, the development team at ThreeA dug through page after glorious page of 2000 AD’s Progs to truly capture the details of Mega City One’s finest. From helmet to uniform, eagle to badge, to the dirt of the Cursed Earth on his boots, and his infamous craggy chin, this is the quintessential Judge Dredd collectible figure.
Judge Dredd comes equipped with an arsenal of weaponry for busting creeps – including both Lawgivers Mk1 and Mk2, Daystick, and the ThreeA designed Lawrod with detachable magazine and shoulder stock. Judge Dredd also features the ability to swap his iconic scowl for a gritted teeth expression for when maximum sentencing is required.
- Judge Dredd Created by Pat Mills, John Wagner, and Carlos Ezquerra
- Officially Licensed by 2000 AD and Rebellion
- Inspired by the art of Brian Bolland
- Stands 12.3-Inches (31.2 cm) tall
- Features 29 Points of Articulation
- Judge Dredd includes:
- 2x Interchangeable Faces – Standard Scowl and Gritted Teeth Expressions
- 4 Sets of interchangeable hands
- 1x Lawgiver Mk1 features removable ammo magazine
- 1x Lawgiver Mk2 features removable ammo magazine
- 1x Lawrod features removable ammo magazine and shoulder stock
- 1x Daystick
USD $200 at http://www.bambalandstore.com/ Orders include Free Worldwide Shipping. Available September 29th 2016. ThreeA retailers should have Judge Dreadd too, not sure if alternative versions. Stay tuned for updates.
(info lifted from http://www.worldofthreea.com/)