One more sleep and it’s the Dumpster Friends Forever show at myplasticheart! Located at the new swanky location in Brooklyn! MPH is super stoked for the opportunity to collaborate with 100% Soft on this first-ever Dumpster Fire customs show!
Featuring an amazing lineup of artists curated by grumpbert, with each artist contributing their unique spin on the original apocalypse toy, the Dumpster Fire by 100% Soft. Over 30 pieces will be displayed and ready for purchase.
BUT WAIT, if that’s not enough, there will be a release of the brand new RED glow in the dark SKULL TRASH Dumpster Fire during the event! Cast in blue translucent vinyl with a spoooooky red glow in the dark skull and flame, these are super limited edition so if you want to pick one up, getting to the show is your best bet.
Love free goodies? MH and 100% soft will be raffling off TWO signed Golden Trash Dumpster Fires at the opening. These don’t pop up often and the last time 100% Soft gave them away was in February of 2020!
But WAIT, there’s MORE… attendees at the show can also sign up for a raffle to win 1 of 25 super duper secret, exclusive Dumpsters for the end of the show (November 19th) courtesy of 100% Soft.
RED glow in the dark SKULL TRASH Dumpster Fire $35. Limited 1 per person.
I”f you’re planning to attend please keep in mind masks are required and we will be staggering capacity, so mask up and come down if you’re in the NYC area!”
Artist List :
Bwana Spoons @bananapoons
Elliot Cowan @elliotcowen
Gabriel Dishaw @gabrieljunkart
Grumble Toy @grumbletoy
Horrible Adorables @horrible_adorables
Jason Forbes @the_jfo
Jay Hollopeter @artworkagogo
Jeremiah Ketner @smallandround
Jonathan Lopes @jonathanlopesofficial
Kevin Chan @heyitsmeu
Mark Wang @ouch_you_slouch
Martin Gee @ohmgeez
Nellie Le @heynelliele
Nite Owl @naito_oru
Playful Gorilla @playfulgorilla
Rampage Toys @jmrampage
Sad Salesman @sad_salesman
ShinYeon Moon @shinnyoni
Taili Wu @tailiwu
Thad Wilkes @teeewizzle
Below are some teasers!
OPENING NIGHT FRI OCT 22ND 6-9PM ET
– Please form a line prior to 6PM if you are interested in making a purchase of the customs pieces or the Red GID Skull Trash Dumpster Fire. If the line is excessive MPH will hand out numbered wristbands so you do not have to remain in line until we open at 6PM. Wristbands will be numbered so please be courteous and make sure to stand in numerical order when getting back in line prior to 6PM (feel free to ask to see your neighbours’ numbers to confirm).
– The customs pieces are limited to 1 per person but you are allowed to return to the back of the line if you wish to purchase an additional piece. Please let us know if you intend to do so and MPH will give you another wristband.
– The Red GID Skull Trash Dumpster Fire is limited to 1 per customer.
– MPHwill also be raffling 2 signed Golden Trash Dumpster Fires during this event. Please request a raffle ticket when you arrive or if you are in line you can ask for one when you get to the counter. Raffle tickets are limited to 1 per person. Raffle numbers will be drawn at 8PM and 8:30PM. You must be present to win.
– MPH will also have a sign-in sheet to enter a raffle for a Secret Dumpster Fire release. 25 Winners will be chosen after the closing of the show on NOV 19th. Signup is only available in person and you can sign up anytime from OCT 22nd to NOV 19th.
– All remaining customs from the show as well as the Red GID Skull Trash Dumpster Fire will be made available online at myplasticheart the following day Saturday OCT 23rd at the following times :
Dumpster Friends Forever customs showpieces available online – Saturday OCT 23rd 2PM ET
Red GID Skull Trash Dumpster Fire available online – Saturday OCT 23rd 3PM ET
www.myplasticheart.com/ Use Code: IHEARTTTC for $10 off over $100 spent. (please note the code changes every month so feel free to keep checking for the latest code)
WHEN: Opening Night Friday Oct. 22nd 6-9PM The exhibition ends Nov. 19th
40 Greenpoint Ave.
Brooklyn NY 11222
*info lifted from 100soft.
You can get your daily Designer Toy fix from our TTC Mobile App. It’s free too! FREE! Download on the iPhone or Android smartphones. Search for “The Toy Chronicle” and all your Designer Toy wishes will come true! Pretty much.