Its that time of the year! DesignerCon, and Woot Bear Gallery are bringing a whole host of goodness and exclusives as well as a surprise of special guests for this years DCon. Don’t click off yet if you can’t make it to Dcon as Woot Bear has shared with us some online allocation on certain items. Woot Bear will also be hosting a number of artist signings too, the perfect time to meet your favouraite artist and take that all-important selfie, Ha. Below is a few teasers of what to expect at the Woot Bear booth.
Junko Mizuno Signing & Release
Scott Wilkowski Exclusives
- Ghost of the Ancestors – Afterlife Artifact – $65 each
- Baby Wootron in a new clear skin – $30 each
- Infected Woot Ninja – $30 each
- Infected Teen Woot 3.25 – $70 each
- For our many fans who can’t make it to Dcon this year, the special online release goes live Saturday 11/17, 12pm noon PST. Stay tuned for more color ways!
Woot Bear Gallery is delighted to host some special guests this year at Designer Con 2018 at Woot Bear Booth #402!
- Saturday November 17th 3-6pm
- Variety of
- 3 large mint chocolate chip toys in fox, elephant, and narwhale
- Pins, prints, custom naked baby portraits, and more
Love & Warren
- Plush and handmade figures
- IG – www.instagram.com/loveandwarren/
fox, gator, chickens, and hedgehogs
5-10 of each color way of the mint chocolate chip, lemon meringue, and strawberries and cream 1-1.5 inches $20 each
strawberries and cream bat 1-1.5 inches $20 each
• Website – www.loveandwarren.com
- Hand-painted figures and canvas pieces of Frances the Panda
- IG – www.instagram.com/hzrd22
In addition to the special guest appearances, we will have pieces By Jay222.
• IG – www.instagram.com/jay222toy
This year WOOT BEAR is sharing a booth with the magnificent Zebulon. He will have a wide assortment of items available for your perusal. Zeb is known in our toy community as a sculptor, toy painter and resin maker.
If you don’t already know him, check him out!
Woot Bear Booth: 402
You can get your daily Designer Toy fix from our TTC Mobile App. It’s free too! FREE! Download on the iPhone or Android smartphones. Search for “The Toy Chronicle” and all your Designer Toy wishes will come true! Pretty much.
Did we fail to mention IT’s FREE.