Ron English x Made by Monsters Pope and Satan Telegrinnies

Get the hankies out and wipe those tears, breath……  Ron English x Made by Monsters & JPS Gallery presents the release of Ron English’s collaboration with Made By Monsters with the last ever editions of the popular Telegrinniez series. Toy Tokyo and JPS Gallery have got a shipment ready for all you Telegrinniez fans. Question is which side do you prefer.

 Satan Telegrinnies

ron-english-x-made-by-monsters-satan-telegrinnies

200 Limited (each numbered , chance to open secret)

Material : Vinyl Tall : 20.5cm

30% secret ( as in picture )
70% normal

pope-telegrinnies-ron-english-x-made-by-monsters

200 Limited (each numbered , chance to open secret)

Material : Vinyl Tall : 20.5cm

30% secret ( as in picture )
70% normal
*This Pope & Satan Telegrinniez edition will be the last release of the Telegrinniez.

The Pope and Satan versions will be available worldwide to 200 pieces each, each is numbered, blind-bagged and available in two editions. The secret version at 30% chances (pictured), and the regular edition at 70% chances. The Pope and Satan Telegrinniez are 8 inches tall and cost $240 each with FREE SHIPPING within the continental USA using standard ground.

This will be the last of the Telegrinniez as they are sadly being retired, so be sure to grab one up. Toy Tokyo is the only place in the United States to pick these pieces up.

The sale is September 12, 3pm Eastern Standard Time. Limit one piece per household. Shipping before the end of September.No Links Yet – These will appear on https://www.toytokyo.com  homepage September 12th @ 3pm EST, so set your calendars to start refreshing. We suggest using http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to find your timezone.

JPS Galleries will also be launching  12th Sep 2016 at 10AM Monday HKT. <GMT +8> at www.jpsgallery.com also with worldwide shipping.US$230 – Asia
US$240 – USA / Canada / Australia
US$250 – Europe / South America(info lifted from Toy Tokyo and JPS Gallery)

Category: News

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Article by: Andy

A Yellow guy with bad English who's a chef by trade but addicted to toys and art. Instagram nutter rambling food addict who likes to take photos of everything I eat (most Asians do right?) Please don't class me as a journalist or blogger, more on the lines of talent scout and always backs the little guy. Instagram ( BigToyPoo) (SushiKingUK) I am that one dickhead too.