The long awaited Five Points Festival, a convention focused on designer toys and comics curated by Clutter and presented by Midtown Comics, has announced the opening for tickets sales.
You can now grab your ticket at a special Early Bird Price – $35 for Weekend tickets, $25 for Saturday tickets, and $20 for Sunday tickets – for a limited time only at fivepointsfest.com.
There will be also a VIP ticket available for $125, which includes:
- Exclusive Laminate Badge – With swanky art just for VIPs
- VIP Preview – Get in an hour early both days
- Private Entrance – Roll in from your own entrance
- DTA Ticket – Party with us at the Designer Toy Awards
- Saturday Night Party – VIP Access to our Saturday Night shindig, too!
- Exclusive limited edition Dunny designed by Gary Ham and made only for Five Points, in a super-rare colorway!
If you have the chance make sure to be there;
“The first Five Points Festival will take place May 20-21, 2017 inside Pier 36 and serve as a showcase for artists and designers next to brands focused on independent art, entertainment, food, and lifestyle.”
Tara McPherson, Ron English, Scott Wilkowski, Gary Ham and Huck Gee already confirmed! Now it’s your turn! What do you say? See you there?