DesignerCon might be ready and only hours until opening those doors but the question is DesignerCon ready for the return of Dolly Oblong at Dcon?! HA. Oh, my dayz! All we want to do is throw our credit cards at the screen right now! Cuteness overload and screaming at the screen saying want want want and WANT! ok, I will remain calm. Dolly Oblong never disappoints ever since the first ToyCon UK back in 2013 and is now ready to bless collectors at Dcon with plenty of Dollies even for collectors like ourselves who can’t make it 🙂 WE SEE YOU SMILING.
Dolly Oblong has announced, Dcon attendees have the equal opportunity to purchase items they want, and to prevent queuing drama Dolly Oblong is switching to a lottery model for this event.
If you are interested in adopting a Dcon Dolly, please carefully read all the rules of the lottery below:
1) Exclusive to Dcon attendees. You can apply via a form at Dolly Oblong booth (booth #922).
2) Only one registration per person is allowed. Duplicate registrations are disqualified from all lotteries.
3) Make sure the information you fill out is accurate and complete. Revisions are not possible.
4) Select which Dollies you would like to purchase on the form (it can be one or two, max one per design)
5) The lottery applications on Friday will start at 5pm. The lottery applications on Saturday will start at 10 am for morning releases and from 2 pm for afternoon releases.
6) Winners will be contacted via IG DM. Friday winners will be contacted on lottery day after 7 pm. Saturday morning winners will be contacted on lottery day after 1pm. Saturday afternoon winners will be contacted on lottery day at 5pm.
7) All winners should purchase the lottery items at the Dolly Oblong booth (booth 922) on the lottery day, no later than 9pm on Friday and 7pm on Saturday. In case of items are not purchased in time, they will be released on Sunday.
All payments should be completed via PAYPAL ONLY
And last but not least.. Nano Baldwin! This one started as an idea a few years ago and finally became a reality after lots of experimenting. A nice mix of clear resin with hyper colourful tiny bricks. Casted by the resin wizard @muffinmansculpts
Nano Baldwin is part of the Saturday afternoon lottery. Limited edition of 15.
What else should we be putting in clear resin?
Knowing Dolly Oblong keep checking back for more revels for Dcon 2022.
WHEN: November 18th – 20th, 2022 VIPs Only on November 18th
WHERE: Dolly Oblong Booth 922
Anaheim Convention Center
Exhibit Hall C & D
800 W. Katella Avenue
Anaheim CA 92802
Follow Dolly Oblong’s work Via all social media.
(all photos and info are lifted from Dolly Oblong media sites)